Job Vacancy: C Sharp Software Developer
Job Reference Number: 202010-02
Location: Home Based
Employee Type: Full Time
We’re looking for:
An experienced, ambitious and diligent C# .NET/Core Software Developer, with experience in developing stateless asynchronous microservices on Microsoft Azure, and a passion for learning and rapidly implementing new technologies and techniques to meet customer demand.
The successful candidate will play a major role in the complete product development lifecycle from inception, design, research, development, DevOps, and continuous evolution of our cloud service.
Typical duties will include:
- Assist with requirements analysis and providing input into the software design.
- Develop and C# .NET/Core stateless asynchronous services on Microsoft service fabric using Visual Studio.
- Develop and continuously improve Bots within the Microsoft bot framework and cognitive services.
- Develop and integrate with OAuth RESTful API’s.
- Design and enhance the SQL database structure, efficiency and performance.
- Develop and improve security and service overall performance.
- Research and develop software prototypes using the latest Microsoft Azure services through to live introduction.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Frontend development to create the leading global business messaging service.
- Deliver and help the development and testing our global software as a service through DevOps.
- Undertake automated and manual test activities to support successful feature implementation and deployments.
- Augment technical support with email and telephone development where required.
The successful candidate will be expected to work with limited supervision and will be expected to apply their knowledge of computer systems and software engineering best practice in the performance of their duties. They will be responsible for ensuring software compliance and security standards are met by the application of appropriate processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development life cycle. They will also be expected to provide input into estimating and planning activities, develop and support innovative technical solutions to satisfy customer mission problems, and contribute towards ensuring that project milestones are met.
Required skills, qualifications, and experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- 3 years’ experience in C# .NET stateless asynchronous software development using Visual Studio.
- Microsoft Azure certification or at least 1 year’s experience of configuring and managing Microsoft Azure environment.
- 3 years’ experience with demonstrable competence in integrating with RESTful API’s.
- 3 years’ experience of implementing, managing, and tuning SQL.
- At least 1 year’s experience of developing applications on Microsoft Service Fabric.
- Experience in using OAuth, Swagger, SignalR, and Websockets.
- Excellent verbal communication in English.
- Experience with developing Kubernet or other Container technologies would be an advantage.
- Experience in developing bots, using the Microsoft bot frame would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new skills, solve problems with a positive and creative attitude.
- Proven structured approach to design, development, and testing.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously, and be proactive in taking responsibility for getting things done.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work as part of a small development team with minimal supervision.
- High standard of ethics and personal accountability.
- A willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done, take responsibility and undertake other duties to support the business. including customer support.
- Work from home with flexible hours.
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting start-up company and to grow with the company to directly benefit from its success.
- To be recognised and rewarded based on contribution.
YakChat Ltd is a small, fast growing, company providing leading edge software as a service for Microsoft Teams within Microsoft Azure using bots, web services, add-ins, and mobile apps. The service is to be significantly expanded to incorporate new features, automated provisioning and other messaging and business platforms.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work from home on flexible hours, be involved in all elements within a project, from start to finish, and play a major role in this exciting, fast-moving company.
Equal Opportunity Statement
YakChat Ltd recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Apply now! Send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
YakChat job vacancies are here.
Job Vacancy C Sharp Software Developer
Previously called Chatabox, YakChat was the first solution to enhance Skype for Business with interactive SMS. And now we’re the world-leader of integrated SMS functionality for Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365.
With over 25 years’ experience in the communications industry, we’re pretty skilled at what we do, and we feel passionate that 2-way SMS should be as easy for your business as picking up the phone.
Enhancing and extending the communication and collaboration YakChat Job Vacancies power of Microsoft Teams with interactive SMS, we’re proud to unleash maximum value for you: our customers and partners. YakChat job vacancies.