Job Vacancy: Software Architect
Job Reference Number: 202010-01
Location: Home Based
Employee Type: Contract, Part-Time
We’re looking for:
An experienced Software Architect who will be responsible for evolving the existing service fabric application into a more scalable, resilient, and secure microservices architecture.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and successful implementation of a scalable, resilient, and secure software architecture within Microsoft Azure, and will provide ongoing leadership to oversee the design and deployment of new features.
Required skills, qualifications, and experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience of designing and building software applications using Kubernetes microservices architecture.
- Microsoft Azure certification, or at least 3 years’ demonstrable experience of configuring and managing Microsoft Azure environment.
- High proficiency with C# .NET, Java Script, and Microsoft service fabric.
- Extensive experience building and maintaining applications on Microsoft Azure.
- Demonstrable experience of re-architecting and continuously developing a cloud based software-as-a-service, including Kubernetes, SQL, DevOps, automated testing, data encryption and security
The successful candidate will be expected to work with limited supervision and will be expected to apply their knowledge of computer systems and software engineering best practice in the performance of their duties. They will be responsible for ensuring software compliance and security standards are met by the application of appropriate processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development life cycle. They will also be expected to provide input into estimating and planning activities, develop and support innovative technical solutions to satisfy customer mission problems, and contribute towards ensuring that project milestones are met.
- A part-time role with flexible hours
- Working remotely from home
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting start-up company utilizing the latest Microsoft Azure technology
YakChat Ltd is a small, fast growing, company providing leading edge software as a service for Microsoft Teams within Microsoft Azure using bots, web services, add-ins, and mobile apps. The service is to be significantly expanded to incorporate new features, automated provisioning and other messaging and business platforms.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work from home on flexible hours, be involved in all elements within a project, from start to finish, and play a major role in this exciting, fast-moving company.
Equal Opportunity Statement
YakChat Ltd recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Apply now! Send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
YakChat job vacancies are here.
Software Architect Job Vacancy
Previously called Chatabox, YakChat was the first solution to enhance Skype for Business with interactive SMS. And now we’re the world-leader of integrated SMS functionality for Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365.
With over 25 years’ experience in the communications industry, we’re pretty skilled at what we do, and we feel passionate that 2-way SMS should be as easy for your business as picking up the phone.
Enhancing and extending the communication and collaboration YakChat Job Vacancies power of Microsoft Teams with interactive SMS, we’re proud to unleash maximum value for you: our customers and partners. YakChat job vacancies.