Looking for a new job?
You’ve come to the right place…
if you’re self-motivated, hardworking, have a keen eye for detail, and great communication skills, we can’t wait to meet you.
If you’re an experienced, ambitious, and diligent C# ASP.NET / ASP.Core Developer, with experience in developing stateless asynchronous microservices on Microsoft Azure, and have a passion for learning and rapidly implementing new technologies and techniques to meet customer demand – then we’d like to hear from you.
Previously called Chatabox, YakChat was the first solution to enhance Skype for Business with interactive SMS. And now we’re the world-leader of integrated SMS functionality for Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365.
Information about Yakchat
With over 25 years’ experience in the communications industry, we’re pretty skilled at what we do, and we feel passionate that 2-way SMS should be as easy for your business as picking up the phone.
Boy, we’re good
Enhancing and extending the communication and collaboration YakChat Job Vacancies power of Microsoft Teams with interactive SMS, we’re proud to unleash maximum value for you: our customers and partners.
- We’re a tech pioneer in the vanguard of 2-way SMS functionality for Microsoft Teams.
- Our solution is the only native SMS application for Microsoft Teams in the world.
- We’re expert at what we do, and we’re highly flexible, so you can be too.
- Our aim is to have a negative carbon footprint. So for every subscription you buy from us, we’ll plant a tree.
- Easy, quick, efficient engagement with your customers and off-line workers, using SMS.
- The power to text directly and securely from your Microsoft Teams platform.
- Full confidence that you can meet the ever-growing regulatory requirements for text message archiving.
- A boost to your bottom line and maximum impact as 98% of SMS text messages are opened within 3 minutes.
While email open rates can be good at 21%, SMS open rates currently stand at a massive 98%.* And the majority of texts are opened in under 3 minutes. ‘No other marketing tool can offer a similar rate,’ says Aine Doherty from Business2Community. And that makes SMS ‘one of the most effective ways to get your message to your customer’.
Since most people send and receive text messages on a daily basis, it’s a fair bet your customers and clients are no exception. They’ll have access to SMS, know how to use it, and what’s more – enjoy doing so. In fact, according to eWeek and the Harris Pol, text messaging is the channel of choice for many consumers and their preferred method of customer service.
But while SMS is a channel that customers are happy to use, does it offer a compelling opportunity for businesses? The answer is a resounding Yes!