Job Vacancy: Graduate React Developer
Job Reference Number: 20200807
Location: Home Based
Employee Type: Full Time, Part Time, Internship
We’re looking for:
Ambitious, trustworthy front-end developers with proven UI/UX skills, aptitude and attention to detail to develop web based applications and bots that make complex functionality easy to use.
Successful candidates will be responsible for performing a range of software development and support tasks across the development life cycle of our software as a service. Typical duties include:
- Assisting with requirements analysis
- Assisting with UI/UX Design of the Web Application, Bot flows and Administration portal
- Development of web applications, add-in’s, bots and extensions in React, HTML and C#
- Real-time integration with RESTful API’s
- Continuous test activities to support successful system upgrades and deployments.
- Evaluation of products and development and demonstration of software prototypes
- Providing webchat and telephone based technical support
- Reporting deficiencies and improvements to Engineering processes, standards and guidelines
Successful candidates will be expected to work with limited supervision and will be expected to apply their knowledge of computer systems and software engineering best practice in the performance of their duties and be responsible for ensuring software compliance standards are met by the application of appropriate processes, procedures and tools throughout the software development life cycle. They will also be expected to provide input into estimating and planning activities, develop and support innovative technical solutions to satisfy customer mission problems and contribute towards ensuring that project milestones are met.
This is a part-time or full-time role that is home based but location between Birmingham, Bristol and Cardiff would be an advantage.
Required skills, qualifications, and experience
- Degree in computer science or equivalent industry experience
- 1 year experience with demonstrable competence in UX/UI web application development using React, SCSS/CSS, Bootstrap, HTML, Java Script and JQuery
- 1 year experience with demonstrable competence in integrating with RESTful API’s with Oauth authentication
- Experience of developing software within Microsoft Visual Studio
- Demonstrable knowledge SQL relational databases
- Excellent verbal communication in English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work as part of a small development team with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to communicate ideas, plan work, write customer facing emails and technical documentation
- Proven ability to quickly learn new skills, solve problems with a positive and creative attitude
- Proven structured approach to design, development and testing.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously and be proactive in taking responsibility for getting things done
- High standard of ethics and personal accountability
- A willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done, take responsibility and undertake other duties to support the business including customer support
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
- Experience and demonstrated competence of C#
- Experience and demonstrable competence in Adobe Illustrator and XD
- Experience of React Native mobile app development
- Experience of software development in Microsoft Azure environment
- Experience in using Swagger, SignalR and Websocket
- Knowledge of Microsoft Service Fabric
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure administration.
- Working from home with flexible hours
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting start-up company and to grow with the company to directly benefit from its success
- You will be involved in the full-life-cycle of software design, development and deployment.
- To be recognised and rewarded based on contribution
YakChat Ltd is a small, fast growing, company providing leading edge software as a service for Microsoft Teams within Microsoft Azure using bots, web services, add-ins, and mobile apps. The service is to be significantly expanded to incorporate new features, automated provisioning and other messaging and business platforms.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work from home on flexible hours, be involved in all elements within a project, from start to finish, and play a major role in this exciting, fast-moving company.
Equal Opportunity Statement
YakChat Ltd recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Apply now! Send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
YakChat job vacancies are here.
Graduate React Developer: Job Vacancy.
Previously called Chatabox, YakChat was the first solution to enhance Skype for Business with interactive SMS. And now we’re the world-leader of integrated SMS functionality for Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365.
With over 25 years’ experience in the communications industry, we’re pretty skilled at what we do, and we feel passionate that 2-way SMS should be as easy for your business as picking up the phone.
Enhancing and extending the communication and collaboration YakChat Job Vacancies power of Microsoft Teams with interactive SMS, we’re proud to unleash maximum value for you: our customers and partners. YakChat job vacancies.