We are aware that some customers are having problems with text messaging. This issue appears to be network related and we are investigating the problem. An update will be posted before 7:00am EST.
We were puzzled by 3 questions:
Why can't we text from Microsoft Teams?
Why can't we text from any device, using just one number?
And why can't SMS be as auditable as email or phone calls?
YakChat® was born to supply the answer!
Previously called Chatabox, YakChat was the first solution to enhance Skype for Business with interactive SMS. And now we’re the world-leader of integrated SMS functionality for Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365.
With over 25 years’ experience in the communications industry, we’re pretty skilled at what we do, and we feel passionate that 2-way SMS should be as easy for your business as picking up the phone.
Enhancing and extending the communication and collaboration power of Microsoft Teams with interactive SMS, we’re proud to unleash maximum value for you: our customers and partners.
- We’re a tech pioneer in the vanguard of 2-way SMS functionality for Microsoft Teams.
- Our solution is the only native SMS application for Microsoft Teams in the world.
- We’re expert at what we do, and we’re highly flexible, so you can be too.
- Our aim is to have a negative carbon footprint. So for every subscription you buy from us, we’ll plant a tree.
So, what's in it for me ?
- Easy, quick, efficient engagement with your customers and off-line workers, using SMS.
- The power to text directly and securely from your Microsoft Teams platform.
- Full confidence that you can meet the ever-growing regulatory requirements for text message archiving.
- A boost to your bottom line and maximum impact as 98% of SMS text messages are opened within 3 minutes.
Got questions? We’re here to help.